Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fun and easy caramel corn
Make and share this Microwave Caramel Corn or Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- In a 4 quart microwave safe bowl, microwave butter on high.
- Stir in brown sugar & corn syrup.
- Microwave on high for 1 - 3 minutes, stirring once, until mixture boils.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes without stirring.
- Stir in baking soda & vanilla.
- Stir into popped popcorn, mixing well.
- Microwave on 70 percent (medium) forn1 minute.
- Remove and stir.
- Microwave on medium 1 more.
- Remove and stir to coat.
- Remove and spread on jelly roll pan lined with nonstick foil or wax paper.
- Frm into balls or cool and break apart.
- Optional: drizzle with melted chocolate or add nuts.