This is a smaller amount, great snack for one hungry person! This recipe came from a local paper in the early 1980's.
- place popcorn in microwave safe 4-6 quart utensil. set aside.
- combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in 1 quart glass batter bowl.
- microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
- microwave in high 2 minutes.
- add baking soda and vanilla. stir well.
- pour syrup immediately over popcorn; stir to coat evenly.
- microwave on high 1 minute; stir.
- microwave on high 1 minute; stir
- quickly turn out on waxed paper or sheet pan;cool.
- break up into pieces and store in airtight container.