Recipe by bmcnichol
A quick easy cake to make in the microwave. I use this a lot in the summer when it is too hot to run the oven.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (I use unsweetened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, pie filling and applesauce until moist.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe bundt pan.
- Bake on high for 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Turn and bake for another 6 minutes 30 seconds on high.
- Remove from microwave; cover bowl with a dish and let stand for 5 minutes. (This will finish the cooking process.).
- Turn cake over onto plate.