Recipe by littleturtle
Fast and easy. Chicken coated with dijon, honey, corn-flake crumbs and spices. Good source of niacin & iron.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ground red pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, skinned & cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey and tomato paste.
- On waxed paper combine corn-flake crumbs with poultry seasoning, paprika, celery salt, salt and red pepper.
- Coat chicken pieces one at a time in mustard/honey mixture, then roll in seasoned crumbs.
- In a 13"x9" baking dish, arrange chicken with thicker pieces toward the edges.
- Cook chicken, covered loosely with waxed paper, on High 11 to 13 minutes (until juices run clear), rearranging pieces once.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.