Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this recipe is from a 1999 taste of home cookbook and was submitted by gloria warczak
Make and share this Microwave Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- put brussels sprouts in 1 and1/2 quart microwave dish and add water.
- sprinkle with celery salt and pepper.
- cover and microwave 8-10 minutes or till tender; stirring and rotating 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
- sprinkle with cheese and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutues or till cheese begins to melt.
- combine crushed cornflakes and butter and sprinkle over the sprouts.
This is alot like what my mom used to make when I was much younger. She never added any corn flakes though, and I liked it better with out.