- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- put brussels sprouts in 1 and1/2 quart microwave dish and add water.
- sprinkle with celery salt and pepper.
- cover and microwave 8-10 minutes or till tender; stirring and rotating 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
- sprinkle with cheese and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutues or till cheese begins to melt.
- combine crushed cornflakes and butter and sprinkle over the sprouts.