Recipe by OB Nurse
This is my son's quick fix for a chocolate attack. Easy enough for kids to make themselves.
Top Review by Geniale Genie
IMO this recipe calls for WAYYYYYYY too much sugar. I used only 1/4 cup and it was fine. It's a nice quick recipe, but it was on the dry side and I only baked it for 4-1/2 min. I'll try adding a little milk next time. A generous amount of chocolate chips would make this AMAZING! I also added some grated orange zest to the batter which gave it a nice twist. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir flour and cocoa together, then add into egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Grease a GLASS pie pan and then coat with sugar.
- Pour brownie mixture into sugared pie pan.
- Microwave 4&1/2- 5 minutes.
- Let sit until cool.
- Optional:To sprinkle powder sugar over the top of the brownie.