Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my son's quick fix for a chocolate attack. Easy enough for kids to make themselves.
Make and share this Microwave Brownies in 5 Minutes recipe from Food.com.
- Cream sugar and butter together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir flour and cocoa together, then add into egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Grease a GLASS pie pan and then coat with sugar.
- Pour brownie mixture into sugared pie pan.
- Microwave 4&1/2- 5 minutes.
- Let sit until cool.
- Optional:To sprinkle powder sugar over the top of the brownie.
IMO this recipe calls for WAYYYYYYY too much sugar. I used only 1/4 cup and it was fine. It's a nice quick recipe, but it was on the dry side and I only baked it for 4-1/2 min. I'll try adding a little milk next time. A generous amount of chocolate chips would make this AMAZING! I also added some grated orange zest to the batter which gave it a nice twist. Thanks for sharing!
Super great :D I personally like the hard brownies and when this recipe totally cool down the testure is just like those brownies! I also added chocolate chips to this brownie recipe and man its sooo good! Great for those chocolate lovers! Its one of the greatest recipe that actually can fill my sweet tooth!!!
Fantastic quick chocolate fix! Made it as stated, except used mini bundt silicone pan, threw in a handful of choc chips and cooked for whole 5 minutes. What came out was moist and fudgy chocolatey and delicious! Thanks!