This is something that my kids would make in the summertime for themselves. While I have never tried it the kids think its wonderful. Its all ingredients that are handy and convenient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sausages as directed on package.
- 2Cut into slices; set aside.
- 3In small microwave safe bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat well.
- 4Cover loosely with microwave safe plastic wrap.
- 5Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until set, stirring once.
- 6Place 2 pancakes, side by side, on each of 2 microwave safe plates.
- 7Top each pancake with jam, cooked eggs, cheese and sausage slices.
- 8Cover loosely with microwave safe plastic wrap.
- 9Microwave each plate on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until pancake is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Breakfast Pizza Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 416.8 mg
- Sodium 1403.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 33.6 g