This recipe is quick and easy and makes one serving. If you're in the mood for eggs, but are tired of the same boring scrambled or over-easy, then this is for you! I got this from an about.com site: http://southernfood.about.com/od/breakfastcasserolerecipes/r/bl00804h.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a 6-inch microwave-safe serving bowl.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Cover tightly with plastic wrap, then poke a few small perforations in the top to vent.
- 4Cook on MEDIUM HIGH, or 80% power, for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Halfway through cooking time, turn dish a half-turn.
- 5Let stand, covered, for 30 seconds to finish cooking.
- 6Serve with fresh fruit or fruit juice.
- 7You can prepare this the night before, refrigerate for the night, then pop it in the microwave in the morning. Cook for a little longer if it has been refrigerated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 264.4 mg
- Sodium 661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.4 g