Recipe by Lennie
An easy blueberry jam.
Top Review by Olivers' Twist
I made this jam yesterday...I found that a quart of blueberries was 3 1/2 cups so I added some rasberries. Otherwise stuck to the recipe and let me tell you it was fantastic. I live alone and this made just the right amount for a jam jar...so easy that I wont have to buy the high priced spreads anymore..now Im dying to try adding different spices or perhaps some wine or brandy...anyway, this is sooo perfect as is I am most happy!!
- 3 cups fresh blueberries or 3 cups frozen blueberries, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree blueberries in blender or food processor.
- Place in a 12-cup microwave-safe dish with sugar and cinnamon.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -- until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for one full minute.
- Stir well once during cooking.
- Remove from microwave and pour into sterilized jars.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Keeps well for at least two weeks.