1/1 Photo of Microwave Blueberry Jam
An easy blueberry jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree blueberries in blender or food processor.
- 2Place in a 12-cup microwave-safe dish with sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Microwave on High, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -- until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for one full minute.
- 5Stir well once during cooking.
- 6Remove from microwave and pour into sterilized jars.
- 7Cover and refrigerate.
- 8Keeps well for at least two weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g