1/1 Photo of Microwave Blueberry Jam
An easy blueberry jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree blueberries in blender or food processor.
- 2Place in a 12-cup microwave-safe dish with sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Microwave on High, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -- until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for one full minute.
- 5Stir well once during cooking.
- 6Remove from microwave and pour into sterilized jars.
- 7Cover and refrigerate.
- 8Keeps well for at least two weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g