1/3 Photos of Microwave Blueberry Crumble
Great way to make a nice dessert without turning on the oven. Found recipe in Simple & Delicious magazine, Mar '07 submitted E. Tomlinson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a greased 9-inch microwave safe pie plate, combine the blueberries, sugar and cornstarch.
- 2Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7-8 minutes or until thickened, stirring twice.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, almonds and cinnamon.
- 4Cut in the butter to the oat mixture, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle the oat mixture over the blueberry mixture.
- 6Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted.
- 7Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Blueberry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g