Great way to make a nice dessert without turning on the oven. Found recipe in Simple & Delicious magazine, Mar '07 submitted E. Tomlinson
- In a greased 9-inch microwave safe pie plate, combine the blueberries, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7-8 minutes or until thickened, stirring twice.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, almonds and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter to the oat mixture, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the blueberry mixture.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.