Recipe by pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!
Got this from the Mission Flour Tortilla bag a couple years ago. It's very good and quick. You can add more heat if you like with hotter salsa or picante sauce.
- 8 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa or 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- sour cream (to garnish)
- chopped tomato (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef until browned; add salsa and chili powder.
- Place 4 tortillas in a 2 quart baking dish and top with half of the meat mixture. Add half of the soup. Repeat layers and top with cheese.
- Cover and microwave at 100% power until hot, about 8-10 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Serve with sour cream and tomatoes if desired.