1/1 Photo of Microwave Bayou Shrimp Creole
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Microwave recipes are my weakness since I got my convection oven. They are wonderfully easy and that is a plus. This is delicious and the use of canned tomatoes and frozen shrimp make this inexpensive as well. Great for company too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil, onion, celery, green pepper, garlic and thyme in 1-1/2 quart microwavable dish.
- 2Cover and cook on high 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 3Add shrimp, stewed tomatoes and tomato paste.
- 4Cook on high 6 minutes, stirring halfway through or until shrimp is pink.
- 5Serve with rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Bayou Shrimp Creole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 1160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g