1/3 Photos of Microwave Baked Custard
This makes a family sized baked custard. Its a great dessert. Try served with some tinned fruit. It's gluten free as it has no flour. I have made it with soy milk successfully
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm the milk on medium heat for 5 minutes in a large glass jug.
- 2Meanwhile thoroughly beat the eggs.
- 3Quickly stir in the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 4Pour into a 1.5 litre glass or ceramic dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 5Cook on medium-low heat for 14-16 minutes.
- 6The mixture will thicken as it chills.
- 7Refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Baked Custard
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 129.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g