Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious custard that is easy to make and never curdles.
Make and share this Microwave Baked Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Place milk in a 2 cup microwavable cup. Microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until steaming. Let cool.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart microwable casserole dish until well blended.
- Pour milk into egg mixture and stir.
- Cover with plastic wrap or tight fitting lid.
- Micowave on Low (30% - 40%) for 14 to 16 minutes or until mixture thickens to desired consistency.
- Remove cover immediately and allow to cool to room temperature.