Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the old Panasonic Microwave Cookbook. You can use butter or margarine, old-fashioned or rolled oats, but I don't have the patience to keep editing the ingredient list to make it say so.
- Place apples in a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie plate.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Heat, covered, on full power for 2 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
- Heat topping mixture, uncovered on full power for 2 minutes, stirring after first minute. Cool slightly.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over apples.
- Heat, uncovered, on full power for 8 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp.