Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love apples but I don't use an oven so this really hits the sweet spot for us when all those apples go on sale at Harry & David.
- 4 tart apples
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peal and thin slice the Apples.
- Place in and 8 X8 inch square glass microwave dish.
- Melt Margarine in a bowl in the microwave only a few seconds.
- Mix remaining ingred.with the margarine.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Microwave on high 12 to 15 minutes til Apples are tender.
- I like alittle ice cream on the top in the summer.