Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy and good for a late night snack!
- 4 medium tart cooking apples, peeled and sliced (4 cups)
- 158.51 ml packed brown sugar
- 158.51 ml quick-cooking oats or 158.51 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml Bisquick or 118.29 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 44.37 ml butter, softened
- 3.69 ml ground cinnamon
- 3.69 ml ground nutmeg
- Arrange apple in ungreased 2-quart microwavable casserole dish or square microwavable 8x8 pan.
- Stir remaining ingrediants until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until apples are tender. Server warm.