Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another yummy result of home ec class!
- 4 cups sliced peeled apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked oats
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- place apples in 1 quart casserole.
- sprinkle with lemon juice.
- microwave 2 1/2-4 minute.
- combine remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- microwave 1 1/2-3 1/2 min until bubbly.
- stir and spread over apples.
- microwave 4-6 minute until apples are tender.
This was delicious and easy. The topping even got crispy--I wasn't expecting that since it was made in the microwave! We will definitely make this again.
thought it was yummy -- the topping was great :D
The quickest and simplest way to make apple crisp. No hot oven! I really enjoyed this much more than I anticipated and will make it again.