I got this recipe from my mom and added things to it that I like. Fast and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in small microwavable dish and melt.
- 2Add brown sugar and mix well.
- 3Add oats, orange peel, cinnamon and walnut and mix well again.
- 4Peel and chop apple.
- 5Mix with cornstarch to coat apples.
- 6Place topping on top of apple.
- 7Stick bowl in microwave and cook on high 2 1/2 minutes until apples are tender.
- 8Garnish with whipped topping or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g