Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from my mom and added things to it that I like. Fast and easy.
Make and share this Microwave Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Place butter in small microwavable dish and melt.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Add oats, orange peel, cinnamon and walnut and mix well again.
- Peel and chop apple.
- Mix with cornstarch to coat apples.
- Place topping on top of apple.
- Stick bowl in microwave and cook on high 2 1/2 minutes until apples are tender.
- Garnish with whipped topping or ice cream.