mums the word's Note:
From Parent Magazine, Evelyn Raab. This recipe is excellent and so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast almonds 325F for 10 minutes.
- 2In large microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, butter, water and corn syrup and heat on high for 4 minutes.
- 3Stir and continue to cook 6-8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes til golden brown.
- 4Stir in vanilla and immediately pour into a WELL GREASED 9 X 13 pan.
- 5Spread to edges and let cool 1 min then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 6Once chocolate softens, carefuly spread over toffee evenly.
- 7Sprinkle with almonds and leave to cool on the counter for about 2 hours.
- 8Slice into triangles and refrigerate or freeze. (If difficult to slice, place pan in warm water for a few minutes.).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Almond Toffee
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g