Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, delicious grilled chicken, serve with grilled cob corn (recipe in 'zaar #31502), delicious grilled supper. adapted from Canadian Living mag.
- Place chicken in single layer in microwaveable dish.
- Combine salsa, tomato paste, lemon juice, honey, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside 1/2 cup for basting.
- Pour remainder over chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and microwave at high for 5 minutes.
- Discarding salsa mixture in dish, place chicken on greased grill over medium high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for 10 minutes.
- Baste with reserved salsa mixture; cook until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 4 minutes.