Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make flavorful roasted potatoes in HALF the time with AWESOME results--
- 1 lb russet potato
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- black pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- Srub potatoes well, and dry thoroughly, preheat broiler.
- Cut into 1/8th wedges and place in one layer on a glass or pyrex plate (microwave and conventional oven safe).
- Microwave on high (uncovered) for about 7-8 minutes.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Place on rack in middle of oven, with the broiler on high and broil (uncovered)until evenly browned (about another 5-7 minutes) stirring evenly to ensure even browning.
- (test for doneness).