Mickey's Quick Sticky Buns
- Preheat oven to 375°F Butter 9-inch cake pan; set aside.
- Melt 2 1/2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan over low heat. Whisk in 1/4 cup brown sugar, corn syrup, and lemon juice.
- Increase heat to medium and whisk until sugar melts and syrup boils. Pour syrup evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Unroll dough on floured surface; press perforations together. Roll out dough to 8x-12 inch rectangle. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Starting at a short side, roll up dough as for a jelly roll. Cut crosswise into 8 1-inch thick rounds. Arrange rounds in syrup in pan.
- Bake buns until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan 1 minute. Place pan over plate. Invert buns onto plate. Remove pan. Spoon any remaining syrup in pan onto buns and serve.