Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My DH has always made this for his girls when they come to visit. It has always been one of their favorite foods and they often request it.
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 minced garlic clove (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- Mix all ingredients together in a marinating container, or a gallon zip lock freezer bag, except the meat.
- When thoroughly mixed, add meat and coat completely.
- Marinate several hours or overnight.
- Cook meat as desired (grilling is good!).
This was terrific! I used a pound and a half steak and also cut the marinade ingredients in half. I marinated it overnight and grilled it outdoors. I cooked it medium rare and served it with salad, baked potatoes and garlic bread. It had great taste, was very tender and thoroughly enjoyed by the family! Thanks so much for the nice recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
Great marinated flank steak with tons of flavor going on!! I made this using about 1 lb of steak so cut the other ingredients in half, which was plenty and then let it marinade for about 7 hours. I served it with baked potatoes and a salad for a great meal. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for New Kids On The Block Tag game.