Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 min
These little chicken nuggets taste exactly like their restaurant clone, except you know exactly what's going in them and how fresh they are. Fix these for your kids or just indulge yourself.
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml flour
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Beat the egg and water in a bowl and set aside. Combine all the dry ingredients in a zip top bag.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick and cut into bite-sized pieces. Coat chicken with flour. Drudge in egg mixture and return to flour. Shake to coat and place bag in freezer. Freeze 1 hour.
- Refrigerate egg mix. Repeat coating process after the 1 hour is up.
- Deep fry chicken nuggets in oil heated to 375 degrees. Drain on paper towels.
These are great!!! They taste better than Mc Donald's.... Will definitely make these again!
By no means does the chicken taste bad, but it doesn't remotely taste like McDonalds. My husband liked them, but my son wasn't interested despite how close they looked like the original.
My husband and I followed the recipe exactly...and they did not work. Not sure what we did wrong even after rereading the recipe several times. But with four chicken breasts wasted we can't afford to keep trying them.