Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
These little chicken nuggets taste exactly like their restaurant clone, except you know exactly what's going in them and how fresh they are. Fix these for your kids or just indulge yourself.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg and water in a bowl and set aside. Combine all the dry ingredients in a zip top bag.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick and cut into bite-sized pieces. Coat chicken with flour. Drudge in egg mixture and return to flour. Shake to coat and place bag in freezer. Freeze 1 hour.
- Refrigerate egg mix. Repeat coating process after the 1 hour is up.
- Deep fry chicken nuggets in oil heated to 375 degrees. Drain on paper towels.