1/2 Photos of Mickey D's Chickie Nuggets
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
These little chicken nuggets taste exactly like their restaurant clone, except you know exactly what's going in them and how fresh they are. Fix these for your kids or just indulge yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg and water in a bowl and set aside. Combine all the dry ingredients in a zip top bag.
- 2Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick and cut into bite-sized pieces. Coat chicken with flour. Drudge in egg mixture and return to flour. Shake to coat and place bag in freezer. Freeze 1 hour.
- 3Refrigerate egg mix. Repeat coating process after the 1 hour is up.
- 4Deep fry chicken nuggets in oil heated to 375 degrees. Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mickey D's Chickie Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 1320.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 29.9 g