You can make these large for dinner or smaller for appetizers. These are moist and tender and make their own gravy. Great with potatoes, noodles, or rice.
- Mix together ground chuck, slightly beaten egg, sour cream, bread crumbs and dry onion soup mix.
- Mix flour and paprika well. Shape meatballs, then roll in flour and paprika mixture.
- Brown slowly in 1/2 cup butter in large deep skillet.
- After browning add soups and water.
- Cover skillet with tight-fitting lid and simmer for 30 minutes.