- 2 (12 ounce) packageshersheys special dark chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups michigan dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with non-stick butter flavored baking spray and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat until just smooth. Stir in vanilla, cherries and nuts and pour into glass baking dish.
- Chill until firm, slice and watch it disappear!