Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Yummy Easy Fudge adapted from Rachael Ray's famous five minute recipe. This one is even easier - go figure!
- 2 (12 ounce) packageshersheys special dark chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups michigan dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with non-stick butter flavored baking spray and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat until just smooth. Stir in vanilla, cherries and nuts and pour into glass baking dish.
- Chill until firm, slice and watch it disappear!
I made this for Christmas. Even though we live in Ohio, "Michigan" cherries do not seem to make their way to our markets. I used 10 oz. of dried cherries that I bought at Walmart. I used a double boiler to melt the chocolate. I did not have any nuts, so I left them out. This is a delicious fudge, but very rich. We will make this again. Thanks!