Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My family's favorite Fall dessert !
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped or 1 cup walnuts
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, spice, salt, sugar and eggs by hand and pour into 9X13" pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture.
- Melt butter and drizzle over cake mix. Run fork through to dsitribute butter evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake at 350º F for 1 1/2 hous.
Great cake! This is so easy to make! Turned out really good! My top got a little too dark so maybe next time I will cover with foil the last 10 minutes.