Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe is so easy and loved by all. I suggest you cut the pieces small because they are very rich. Great for parties and holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag marshmallows (I like to use the rainbow kind)
- Butter a 9x13-inch pan.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl except marshmallows.
- Put in microwave.
- Cook about 2 1/2 minutes, until melted.
- Stir real well and cool.
- When cool, add marshmallows and pour in pan.
- Put in refrigerator and cut after 1/2 hour.
- Then return to refrigerator.