1 hr 30 mins
This is an attempt to recreate my favorite restaurant chicken salad. It is not even close- it is better!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from chicken.
- 2Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and lemon pepper. Bake in covered dish at 350` for 30-40 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- 3Chop chicken breasts into ½-1” cubes.
- 4Stir in mayonnaise and yogurt, making sure to coat well. Make sure there is enough mayonnaise and yogurt to coat the chicken well because it soak into the chicken and be dry later.
- 5Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- 6Refrigerate for one hour, stir again and serve over romaine lettuce on sourdough toast.
- 7Will stay good in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 8May substitute light or no-fat mayonnaise. May substitute garlic powder and potassium salts such as NuSalt®- a heart healthy alternative.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Michelle's Chicken Salad With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g