Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is an attempt to recreate my favorite restaurant chicken salad. It is not even close- it is better!!
- Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt and lemon pepper. Bake in covered dish at 350` for 30-40 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Chop chicken breasts into ½-1” cubes.
- Stir in mayonnaise and yogurt, making sure to coat well. Make sure there is enough mayonnaise and yogurt to coat the chicken well because it soak into the chicken and be dry later.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Refrigerate for one hour, stir again and serve over romaine lettuce on sourdough toast.
- Will stay good in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- May substitute light or no-fat mayonnaise. May substitute garlic powder and potassium salts such as NuSalt®- a heart healthy alternative.