Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A bunch of us would gather almost every weekend at Delore's house and cook out. Kids running around, swimming, there were darts, music, and food. Everyone brought "their dish". This is Michelle's dish. YUM YUM!!!! Food, fun, and friends what more could you ask for!!
- 2 (9 ounce) cans bean dip (Like Fritos)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips (Like Scoops)
- First layer:.
- Spread bean dip into a 11 x 7 pan. ( you can use a 9 x 13 but it is thinner or you can use a 8x8x2 pan and make it thicker. Whatever you like).
- Mix mayonaise, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix together and spread over the bead dip.
- Sprinkle cheese over the mayo layer.
- Then layer as wish:.
- green peppers.
- green olives.
- black olives.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve with chips the next day and enjoy.
- Note: You can add salsa and/or jalapenos (chopped). My family does not like it but it is good! Adds a little more spice.