1/2 Photos of Michelle Obama's Blueberry Bundt Cake
1 hr 25 mins
A delicious, moist cake that can be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch, or dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or spray with cooking spray a 5-quart Bundt pan.
- 22. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda into a medium bowl.
- 33. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and soft.
- 44. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and beat to combine. With the mixer set on low speed, add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to the butter mixture. Scrape down the sides between additions.
- 55. Remove the bowl from the mixer and gently fold in the berries. Scrape the batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
- 66. Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan for at least 20 minutes and then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Michelle Obama's Blueberry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 251.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g