I found this recipe on the label of the Green Enchilada sauce can...it is so tasty! I will make it again, but with a bit less heat. If Hatch brand isn't sold in your area, I am sure you can substitute others, I am just sad for you having to use inferior quality products! ;0)
- 680.38 g shredded cooked chicken (I had leftover rotisserie chicken and then tossed in 2 breasts from the freezer to get in the ball p)
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes
- 396.89 g canhatch green enchilada sauce
- 2 (226.79 g) canhatch diced green chilies (it was a little too spicy for us, I will cut it back to one next time for us)
- 425.24 g can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 473.18 ml water
- 425.24 g can chicken broth
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 425.24 g corn, drained
- 29.58 ml chopped cilantro
- avocado, cubed
- sour cream
- shredded cheese, of your choice
- tortillas or tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients to the corn in the large crock pot.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- If using whole chicken breast remove before serving and shred with forks, then return to pot and stir.
- The others items on list are for garnish after this bad boy is cooked.
- Serve in your favorite soup bowls with chips and garnish of choice -- oh I added some more raw onions and would use green onions next time for some other green color.