Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy; I love micheladas! There are already several recipes for this here, but this one's a little different. From food network's 'Simply Delicioso'.
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- 4 (12 ounce) bottles beer
- hot sauce (they recommend Tabasco, but I prefer Salsa Valentina)
- Worcestershire sauce
- Mix the salt and chili powder on a small plate.
- Rub a lime around the rim of four beer mugs and dip the rims into the chili-salt to coat.
- Squeeze a lime wedge into each mug. Drop a lime wedge into each mug, add ice, a bottle of beer and a dash each of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce. Serve immediately.
I'm not a big beer drinker and I enjoyed this nonetheless!! Loved the mix of salt, lime and hot sauce!!! Made only for me!! Made for Tag! Thanks Klyn! :)
I love these. I substitute soy sauce of the Worcestershire sauce. I have found some good recipes at http://michelada-recipes.com. I also like a basic michelada with just salt and lime.
I made this version and it was o.k. -I love mine with Clamato juice, El Tapatio, and no Worcestershire sauce.