Recipe by KlynnPadilla
Yummy; I love micheladas! There are already several recipes for this here, but this one's a little different. From food network's 'Simply Delicioso'.
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 limes, cut into wedges
- 4 (12 ounce) bottles beer
- hot sauce (they recommend Tabasco, but I prefer Salsa Valentina)
- Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the salt and chili powder on a small plate.
- Rub a lime around the rim of four beer mugs and dip the rims into the chili-salt to coat.
- Squeeze a lime wedge into each mug. Drop a lime wedge into each mug, add ice, a bottle of beer and a dash each of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce. Serve immediately.