Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just read about this drink in the newspaper. It is described as refreshing and satisfying on a hot day. Sounds good. It is slightly different than the other recipes on the site.
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.25 ml liquid maggi seasoning
- 0.75 ml Tabasco sauce
- 340.19 g bottlecold light beer or 340.19 g bottle dark beer
- Half fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, liquid maggi seasoning, and Tabasco sauce over ice.
- Top up with cold beer.
I actually make this all the time but there is something missing. 4 oz of clamato or v8 juice in with the beer and the rest of the seasonings.
I lost this recipe in our move. This is really good - and a nice change of pace from 'beer'. I prefer it with dark beer, but something in between light and dark beer is even better. Thanks for posting.