- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, do not thaw
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 fresh limes, juice of
- lots ice cube
- bar salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put limeade into a blender container.
- fill empty can with Tequila and add to blender.
- fill can 1/3 full with Triple Sec.
- add lime juice.
- turn on blender and gradually add ice cubes,1-2 at a time, allowing the mixture to become slushy before adding more.
- continue to add cubes until the entire blender container is full of Margarita.
- serve in chilled glasses, rimmed with coarse, salt, if desired.