Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everybody asks for this recipe--it is so deceptively simple.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, do not thaw
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 fresh limes, juice of
- lots ice cube
- bar salt
- Put limeade into a blender container.
- fill empty can with Tequila and add to blender.
- fill can 1/3 full with Triple Sec.
- add lime juice.
- turn on blender and gradually add ice cubes,1-2 at a time, allowing the mixture to become slushy before adding more.
- continue to add cubes until the entire blender container is full of Margarita.
- serve in chilled glasses, rimmed with coarse, salt, if desired.
Margaret, this is an excellent recipe for margaritas. Very tasty and provided the results we were seeking. Thank you for a lovely, relaxing afternoon!
I seen this made on Semi Homemade w/Sandra Lee. Her recipe calls for 1 tbsp of Lime Jello (straight from the package) added while its blending, it add's flavor & the green margarita color. VERY GOOD!
All I can say is that's one yummy margarita!