Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet, hot, fast, and simple.
Make and share this Michael's Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ripe avocado (California, not Florida)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (finely diced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salsa (Barbara's hot salsa)
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel, slice, and mash avacado into small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with white corn chips.