I saw this on Foodtv yesterday and I can't wait to try it. Mushrooms are glazed with a garlic white wine lemon sauce with a little thyme added. Small white button mushrooms were used and left whole for a beautiful presentation. Great for a dinner party. Recipe courtesy of Michael Chiarello.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat and add the mushrooms.
- 2Do not move the mushrooms until they have carmelized on the bottom.
- 3When bottoms are carmelized, toss them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add butter; cook and toss for 5 minutes until browned.
- 5Season with salt and add the garlic.
- 6Saute another 2 minutes and add the thyme and lemon juice.
- 7Cook to evaporate the liquid.
- 8Add wine and reduce until mushrooms are glazed with the sauce.
- 9Toss in parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Michael's Best Button Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g