Michael's at the Citadel Raspberry Quiche
- For the crust: Mix flour, cocoa, sugar and salt. Add butter and mix until mixture forms crumbs about the size of peas. Add yolks and cream and stir just until incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Chill the dough. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness and place into a tart shell. Chill again.
- Place plastic wrap directly on top of crust and fill with dry beans for weight. Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes. Remove beans and plastic wrap. Bake again until dough is dry, but not burnt.
- Fill the tart with raspberries.
- For the quiche: Boil the cream with the butter. Pour mixture over the white chocolate; mix until smooth. Add the kirshwasser. Pour mixture over raspberries in the tart.
- Let set until firm.