- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 slices bacon (diced)
- 4 slices American cheese, White
- 4 potato dinner rolls
- 1 (12 ounce) can chopped tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- chicken stock (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef with a pinch of salt and paprika.
- In a second pan add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and bacon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion to pan and continue cooking. Add tomatoes and simmer for another minute.
- Transfer onion, tomato and bacon mixture to the browning meat. Stir to combine ingredients. Add cheese and stir to combine and melt. Note: If the meat is too dry you can add a little chicken stock to help moisten it.
- Serve Sloppy Mikes on potato rolls.