Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from The Chew. Posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (drained)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the drained tomatoes, garlic, and dried herbs in a blender or food processor. Pulse until the desired consistency. I like to leave this one a little bit course.
- Pour into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. *This is a raw pizza sauce, meant to be cooked on the pizza.* .
Super easy pizza sauce! You can't beat throwing a few ingredients into a blender and having a flavorful sauce ready to go in no time. This has lots of flavor and tastes great. Thanks for sharing!