Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a perfect garnish for soups, veggies just about anything!! :) Thank you Michael!!
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted pine nuts or 1 tablespoon hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon gray salt
- 1 small pinch fresh ground pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Use within 3 days.
- I like to add a couple of tbls of a good Parmesan cheese also!