Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful simple dessert for the kid in all of us. It's simple and cute. From Silly Snacks Cookbook
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 12 grasshopper fudge mint cookies or 12 thin mint cookies or 12 chocolate-covered peanut butter cookies
- shoestring black licorice
- 18 brown M&M's
- 2 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each crust.
- Press cookie ears and licorice tails into ice cream.
- Press candy-coated chocolate for eyes and nose.
- Arrange chocolate sprinkle "whiskers" around nose
- Serve immediately. Do not refreeze.