5 hrs 20 mins
Mia's Daddy's Note:
Shreaded beef tri-tip. I like this recipe because of the quick prep time. I came up with this as an experiment using my new slow cooker and was very happy with the result. Spicyness can be adjusted to your own taste. As written, this is mild to medium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut well trimmed tri-tip into 4 inch chunks and place into slow cooker.
- 2Rub meat with New Mexico Powdered Chile and Cumin.
- 3In large bowl stir Rotel Tomatoes, Pot Roast Seasoning, Crushed Red Peppers, and Diced Onions until seasoning is well blended.
- 4Pour tomato mixture over meat and stir to coat meat.
- 5Cook on high for 5 hours.
- 6Shred cooked meat with 2 forks in slow cooker.
- 7Remove shredded meat with a slotted spoon leaving juice in slow cooker.
- 8Meat can be used in tacos or served on a plate with beans and rice.
- 9Enjoy from my kitchen to yours.
- 10Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mia's Slow Cooker Tri-Tip
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 287.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: